Vermicelli 300 g.
Minced pork 200 g.
peeled and removed intestinal tract 80 g.
Mushroom 50 g.
Garlic 15 g.
Sliced Red Onion 50 g.
Chilli 10 g.
Fish sauce 27 g.
Lime/lemon juice 10 g.
Sugar 12 g.
Sliced Chinese flat chives 10 g.
Coriander leave 10 g.
1. Soak vermicelli until soft. Cut into 2 -3 inch long then soft-boiled for 5 mins. Immediately soak in cold water for few second then leave it dry.
2. Cook minced pork over heat.
3. Crunch garlic then mix with chilli, lime juice, fish sauce and sugar
4. Mix cooked vermicelli, minced pork, prawn and the seasoning sauce together in a bowl.
5. Add sliced chinese flat chives and coriander leave and serve.