1. In a suitable mixing bowl mix the butter, garlic & parsley.
2. Pre heat the oven to a medium heat (approx 160°C / 320°F).
3. Set the half shell mussels on to a suitable baking tray with sides (to stop any juice from spilling). With a teaspoon evenly distribute the butter mixture on top of all the mussels.
4. Place into the oven & allow to bake for approx 5-7 minutes, or until all the mussels are evenly hot.
5. Remove from the tray on to a suitable service plate or tray, any juices from the mussels can be used to baste the mussels prior to service.
6. Garnish with fresh Italian parsley & serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over the top.